What are the close dates for receipt of applications?

Application close dates are sixty days in advance of the award months.

But, when are the award months?

Award months are February, May, August and November.

Who can apply for funding?

All charitable organizations with a federally registered number and municipalities can apply for funding.

How much funding can I request?

The New Brunswick Children’s Foundation may award up to a maximum of 75% of the total cost of your project/program.  The remaining 25% must be fundraised from sources other than federal and provincial governments.

Where do I find the application form? 

We invite you to read the full list of requirements, before applying. You can find those here.

If you run into any other issues in the application process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at info@nbchildren.com – we’ll help you out!